Friday, November 25, 2011

Covered in glitter

 After having a fairly successful trip to the Michigan Antique Festival, I decided to tackle my first Craft show. Here's a little of what I've been working on:

 I've been using some of my vintage stash to make "new" creations like these Santa arrangements, which I think would be perfect for bringing a little Christmas to a room like a bathroom or the kitchen. 

I've also been working with a lot of music paper, which I think looks especially beautiful incorporated into ornaments.

Here's a few sweater vases I made. I also have some other things to repurpose. I'm excited and hope the sale goes well, but I have lots to do still...the sale as at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 1505 West Michigan Ave. in Jackson, Mi on Dec. 9 and 10, if you are in the area and want to do some Christmas shopping.

No comments: